Full course description
- This will be an opportunity for MVE Staff to come together weekly to discuss the different components of the new literacy program Benchmark Workshop, how it aligns to the Workshop Model best practices as explained in Phenomenal Teaching by Hoffer and the Instructional Elements in The New Art and Science of Teaching by Marzano. Participants will gain access to colleagues, resources, and a time to deepen their understanding of instructional best practice as it relates to Benchmark Workshop.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Sarah Hasler
- Credit(s) and Type: 10 Hours Relicensure
- MVE Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Yes
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
Date, Time, and Location
- Date: October 25 - December 20, 2022
- Time: 8:00 - 8:40 AM
- Location: Mountain View Elementary Room 13
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Participants will be able to make connections between Benchmark Workshop and Research-Based strategies in order to enhance their implementation of the program.