Full course description
- NE Certified Staff: Grade Level teams will utilize a modified Spring 2021 Priority Learning Outcome Reflection Protocol to engage in a conversation about their teacher team identified essential learning outcomes and/or the District’s Priority Learning Outcomes and reflect on student progress and mastery of the essential learning outcomes. In addition, they will provide the next grade information about students for the 2021-2022 School Year. Also, grade level teams in collaboration with Sped/ Support staff will create homeroom classes for the 21/22 school year to create well balanced classrooms.
- Click here for agenda
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Kara Tidemann & Lara Bennett
- Credit(s) and Type: 6hrs | Relicensure
- NE Staff Only
Date, Time & Location
- Date: April 19, 2021
- Time: 8:00am to 3:00pm
- Location or Google Meet Link: Click here for agenda
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Grade Level Teams will reflect on the Priority Learning Outcomes to refine the identified standards that are most important for students to master.
- Grade level teams will analyze current data to determine student mastery and student needs. This information will be shared with vertical teams to support success at the next level of learning.
- Grade level teams in collaboration with Sped/ Support staff will create homeroom classes for the 21/22 school year to create well balanced classrooms.