22-23 Pine Lane Embedded Professional Development is a Course
22-23 Pine Lane Embedded Professional Development
Ended May 10, 2023
Full course description
- This course is intended for all PLE staff with the purpose of supporting curriculum implementation, best practices and student growth.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Jenet Irons
- Credit(s) and Type: 15 Hours Relicensure
- Admin/Pro-Tech, Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Yes
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
Date, Time, and Location
- Date: August 10, 2022 - May 10, 2023
- Time: Wednesdays
- Location: Pine Lane Elementary Conference Rooms
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- I can collaboratively work with my team to evaluate effectiveness and next steps with implementing our new literacy curriculum.
- I can engage in compliance professional development to support meeting the needs of my students.