Full course description
- Staff will actively engage in professional development presented by Cary Colleron from ADHD Navigator on the topic of ADHD. Teams will reflect about learning and have time to collaborate about how the content is applicable. Also, grade level teams will begin planning for the transition to the Wonders program. Teams will reference the Interdisciplinary Planning documents to create a copy of the year-long planning document template and add school specific information. In addition, teams will explore the Instructional Routines Handbook to become familiar with the routines and will take a deeper look into Unit 1 to begin planning for using the interdisciplinary planning template.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Gail Hollins | Amy Moyle
- Credit(s) and Type: 6.5 Hours Relicensure
- Certified Staff, Classified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Charter School Staff = Not at this time
Date, Time & Location
- Date: April 25, 2022
- Time: 8:00AM - 3:30PM
- Location: Redstone Elementary Learning Commons
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Teams will have a year-long planning guide to use as they plan for the integration of programming for the 22/23 school year.
- Teams will have a draft/outline for teaching Unit 1 of Wonders integrated with science or social studies.