Redstone Elementary Professional Development (2.12.21) is a Course
Redstone Elementary Professional Development (2.12.21)
Ended Feb 14, 2021
Enrollment is closed
Add yourself to the wait list and you'll be auto enrolled when a spot opens
Full course description
- Grade Level teams will analyze the priority standards to plan enVision math for the remainder of the 20-21 school year using the PD-2-Go slide deck. In addition, staff will use learned knowledge to create a year-long plan for teaching enVision math. Also, staff will begin the discussion about how to differentiate math instruction using the enVision program in primary and intermediate vertical teams. Staff will participate in a vendor Benchmark Workshop and Benchmark Advanced webinar to compare and contrast the programs. Grade level teams will explore the sample materials available together and collaborate together as a team.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Gail Hollins
- Credit(s) and Type: 6 Hours Relicensure
- Certified Staff
Date, Time & Location
- Date: 2.12.2021
- Time: TBD
- Google Meet link: please enroll for details
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Grade level teams will plan enVision Math for the 20-21 school year.
- Grade level teams will begin to create a year-long planning guide for enVision Math.
- Staff will become familiar with Benchmark programs to provide feedback about a new Tier I program.