Full course description
- Grade Level teams will use the Spring 2021 Priority Learning Outcome Reflection Protocol to engage in a conversation about the District’s Priority Learning Outcomes, reflect on student progress and mastery of the Priority Learning Outcomes. In addition, they will provide the next grade information about students for the 2021-2022 School Year. Also, grade level teams in collaboration with ISS, MTSS and Essentials will create homeroom classes based on academics, social emotional and behavior information.
- Please view agenda here
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Gail Hollins & Amy Moyle
- Credit(s) and Type: 6.5 hours | Relicensure
- RSE Certified Staff Only
Date, Time & Location
- Date: 4/19/21
- Time: 7:45 - 3:15
- Location or Google Meet Link: Please view agenda here
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Grade Level Teams will reflect on the Priority Learning Outcomes to identify the standards that are most important for students to master.
- Grade level teams will analyze current data to determine student mastery and student needs
- This information will be shared with vertical teams to support success at the next level of learning