Full course description
- Teachers will work to prepare, coordinate, facilitate, reflect and give feedback for their winter voyage.
- Lead Learners (Facilitators): Trena Hand | Jenny Henry
- Credit(s) and Type: 16 Hours Relicensure
- Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Not at this time
Date, Time & Location
- Dates: November 1, 2021-March 11, 2022
- Time: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Location: Renaissance Elementary Magnet School Main Office Conference Room
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Teachers will effective lead and facilitate voyages for their crew.
- Collaborate with Adventure Ed coordinators to plan, implement and revise Adventure Ed programming.
- Engage students in real world, challenge by choice, outdoor activities and experiences to grow as individuals and build community within the crew.