23-24 RCHS Onward: Cultivating Emotional Resilience in Educators Book Study is a Course
23-24 RCHS Onward: Cultivating Emotional Resilience in Educators Book Study
May 22, 2023 - May 17, 2024
Full course description
Onward: Cultivating Emotional Resilience in Educators
- Onward: Cultivating Emotional Resilience in Educators is a year-long book study and learning experience. Together we will explore readings and resources to develop our emotional resilience, building our own individual toolboxes to combat stress, fatigue, and teacher burnout. This course supports DCSD Strategic Theme #4/Initiative 2b - Establish differentiated pathways of continuous professional learning for all staff to systematically support teaching and learning.
- Lead Learners (Facilitator): Bryan Winkelman
- Credit(s) and Type: See Credit Options
- RCHS teachers, faculty, and staff
- Participants will gain an understanding of emotional resilience and its impact on their teaching.
- Participants will explore tools and resources to help them develop their own emotional resilience as well as support others.
- Participants will engage in activities and discussions to help build a resilient community of educators and learners at RCHS.
- Participants will develop their own toolbox of resources to support their own emotional resilience in order to avoid burnout.