Full course description
- Frequently Asked Questions About Professional Learning Communities At Work is the DuFour team follow up to Learning By Doing. The PLC leaders wrote it to go deeper into concepts addressed in their first book. This course is designed for those who have read the first book or have a deep understanding of PLCs and collaborative teams. We will read, discuss and analyze the book and evaluate the implications of the book in relation to our PLC work. We will meet during 2nd lunch on Tuesdays and have some outside work.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Sarah Pascoe
- Credit(s) and Type: 8 Hours Relicensure | Staff Development
- Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Yes
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Not at this time
Date, Time & Location
- Date: Jan 25, Feb 8, Feb 15, Mar 1, Mar 22, Mar 29, and April 12, 2022
- Time: 12:35 - 1:15PM
- Location: Rock Canyon High School Room 9600 or Google Meet
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- To read, discuss, and analyze the book.
- To evaluate the ways we can improve PLCs at Rock Canyon High School.
- To continue our lifelong learning.