Full course description
RCHS Collaborative Teams
A key expectation for Rock Canyon teachers is that we work in collaborative teams and take collective responsibility for student learning. This "course" provides an opportunity for teachers who are interested to earn relicensure credit for their part in this collaborative work.
This course supports DCSD Strategic Theme #4 Initiative 1 - Create and implement an inclusive, equitable, and comprehensive PK-12+ curriculum aligned to Colorado Academic Standards (including enabling systems), and Initiative 2b - Establish differentiated pathways of continuous professional learning for all staff to systematically support teaching and learning.
- Lead Learner/Facilitator: Bryan Winkelman
- Credit(s) and Type: 10 hours of relicensure per semester
- RCHS teachers, faculty, and staff
- Quarter 1 Submission: October 13, 2023
- Quarter 2 Submission: December 15, 2023
- Participants will document their participation in their collaborative teams.
- Participants will submit artifacts as evidence of their collaborative work.
- Participants will reflect on their collaborative work and consider next steps for themselves and their teams.