Full course description
- Participants will examine the WIDA Guiding Principles and how they frame ELD programming and approaches to teaching multilingual learners in DCSD. Participants will read the assigned book and engage in discussions about the reading as it relates to English learners.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Sarah Pascoe
- Credit(s) and Type: 10 Hours Relicensure | English Langauge Development (ELD)
- RCHS Certified
Date, Time & Location
- Dates: 2.1.2021 | 2.8.2021 | 2/22/2021 | 3.1.2021 | 3.8.2021 | 3.22.2021 | 3.29.2021 | 4.5.2021 |4.12.2021
- Time: 10:40 - 11:30 AM
- Google Meet link: Please enroll for details
Here are the outcomes for the course:
1) develop a clearer understanding of WIDA Guiding Principles.
2) build awareness and knowledge in order to better create a culturally responsive community for learning.