Full course description
- This training is an overview of the program for NEW adults leaders and school staff/district at RCHS to gain an understanding of Sources of Strength. The course will cover the program's history, philosophy, and implementation of this program. Sources of Strength is a suicide prevention program that has a focus on hope, help, and strength for overall well-being through connection to build resilience.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Michelle Scott | Kimberly Moore | Anne Connolly | Jason Starkey
- Credit(s) and Type: 2 Hours Relicensure
- Certified Staff
- Classified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Yes
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Not at this time
Date, Time & Location
- Date: April 25, 2022
- Time: 8:00 - 10:00AM
- Location: Rock Canyon High School
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- To gain an understanding of the program's history, philosophy, and implementation so you can support your school community by encouraging personal strengths, building connections, and ultimately, increasing resiliency.