Full course description
- This book study will provide teachers with practical information and support for meeting the needs of advanced learners in today's classrooms.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Emily Manuel
- Credit(s) and Type: 10 Hours Relicensure (In Person Meetings: 7 Hours; Independent Work: 3.5 Hours; Total Hours: 10 Hours)
- RHMS Certified Staff
Date, Time & Location
- 9/28/2020 3:00-4:00
- Location: Rocky Heights Middle School: Room 150
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Teachers will learn about the definition of giftedness, identification procedures, and the various types of programs developed to address gifted learners' needs.
- Teachers will learn a variety of strategies for differentiating the curriculum to meet the needs of advanced learners.