Full course description
- Teachers, long-term substitutes, and classified staff can benefit from taking this course. This course will help all learners develop teaching strategies for engagement and impact that will work in any setting, but most specifically in the distance learning model.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Emily Manuel
- Credit(s) and Type: 15 Hours Relicensure | Staff Development (In Person Meetings (10 hours); Independent Work Time (5 Hours); Total: 15 Hours)
- RHMS Admin Pro-tech
- RHMS Certified Staff
- RHMS Classified Staff
Date, Time & Location
- 9/28/2020 7:00-8:00
- Location: Rocky Heights Middle School
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Teachers will develop a variety of instructional approaches that foster student self-regulation and move learning to deep and transfer levels within the distance learning model.
- Teachers will consider issues of equity and the challenges associated with distance learning.
- Teachers will reflect on past and current practices and plan for future instruction.