Full course description
- RHMS staff members will have the opportunity to observe the 8th Grade Social Studies PLC as they discuss student data, extension and intervention opportunities, and next steps in ensuring all students know and are able to do unit-related outcomes.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Stephanie Mills | Emily Manuel
- Credit(s) and Type: 2 Hours Relicensure
- RHMS Certified Staff, Classified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Yes
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
Date, Time, and Location
- Date: February 17, 2023
- Time: 9:00 - 11:00 AM
- Location: Rocky Heights MS Room 207
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Teachers will understand what data-driven conversations look like within Professional Learning Communities.
- Teachers will develop a common understanding of how Professional Learning Communities can utilize student data to drive instruction.