RHMS Supporting Executive Functioning Through Interactive Notebooking February 17, 2023 is a Course
RHMS Supporting Executive Functioning Through Interactive Notebooking February 17, 2023
Ended Mar 3, 2023
Full course description
- The purpose of this course is to help teachers better understand the positive impact of interactive notebooking strategies on executive functioning skills.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Lauren Colvin | Kat Lofstedt | Emily Manuel
- Credit(s) and Type: 2 Hours Relicensure
- RHMS Certified Staff, Classified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Yes
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
Date, Time, and Location
- Date: February 17, 2023
- Time: 9:00 - 11:00 AM
- Location: Rocky Heights MS Room 125
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Teachers will learn interactive notebooking strategies.
- Teachers will develop ideas to support executive functioning through interactive notebooking activities.
- Teachers will develop a functional system for students to create, write, and explore ideas all in the same place.