Full course description
- Classroom 180 exposes participants to the foundations of trauma responsive instruction and how it impacts students, teachers, and administrators in the school setting. The staff at Sedalia Elementary will continue to dig into Trauma Informed practices using the Classroom 180 book as a framework.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Kelli Clay
- Credit(s) and Type: 8 Hours Relicensure | Staff Development
- Certified Staff
- Classified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Yes
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Not at this time
Date, Time & Location
- Date: April 25, 2022
- Time: 8:00AM - 4:00PM
- Location: Sedalia Elementary Main Building
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Participants will be able to understand and identify student behavior through a trauma lens and implement trauma informed practices to manage student regulation.