Full course description
- Certified staff at Sedalia will be reading Learning Targets by Moss and Brookhart. We will complete one chapter each week and will use our Tuesday meeting times to discuss the chapter, what we learned or what was reinforced, and what action steps will be used. ASCD has posted recommended book study questions for each chapter and we will use some of these questions to help guide our work. Additionally, staff will complete a survey for each chapter with reflections they have made or actions they are committing to following the reading and the discussions.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Linda Meyers | Jeff Johnson
- Credit(s) and Type: 16 Hours Relicensure | Staff Development
- Sedalia Elementary Certified Staff
Date, Time, and Location
- Date: 8/21, 8/28, 9/11, 9/25, 10/9, 10/23 and 10/30, 2023
- Time: 4:15 - 5:15 PM
- Location: Sedalia Elementary
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- The Learning Targets book will help teachers develop clear learning targets with success criteria that is student friendly and focused.
- To improve student outcomes through research-based strategies.