Full course description
- Participants will examine the WIDA Guiding Principles and how they frame ELD programming and approaches to teaching multilingual learners in DCSD. Participants will read the assigned book and engage in discussions about the reading as it relates to English learners.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Rylee Schmalhorst
- Credit(s) and Type: 10 hours | Relicensure | ELD
- SMS Language Arts Department
- Start date of course content: September 23rd, 2022
- End date of course content: November 28th, 2022
Here are the outcomes for the course (what participants will walk away with from the course).
- Guiding Principles and how they frame ELD programming and approaches to teaching multilingual learners in DCSD.