Full course description
- Soaring Hawk/DCSD School Year Alignment for Classroom Teachers
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Kristie Krier
- Credit(s) and Type: 11 Hours Relicensure
- Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Yes
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Not at this time
Date, Time & Location
- Date: August 4, 2021 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM | August 5, 2021 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Location: Soaring Hawk Elementary - Library
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Participants will reflect and purposefully plan for the alignment of the Priority Standards within units.
- Participants will complete a curriculum map for their grade level/content area.
- Participants will have an understanding of the structure for the MTSS intervention model.
- Participants will be prepared to administer screeners for DIBELs to drive the MTSS/PLC process.