Full course description
- This course is designed for the staff at Soaring Hawk Elementary. The training will be an opportunity to introduce and align to the DCSD/SHE Strategic Plan goals for the year. The training will focus on the big picture and then apply what that looks like in their current work. The purpose is to cultivate culture while focusing on direction.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Kristie Krier
- Credit(s) and Type: 7 Hours Staff Development
- Classified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Charter School Staff = Not at this time
Date, Time & Location
- Date: August 4, 2021
- Time: 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
- Location: Soaring Hawk Elementary - Library
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Participants will reflect on the DCSD Strategic Plan.
- Participants will have an understanding of the structure for the MTSS intervention model.
- Participants will be see alignment in their role within the strategic plan.