Full course description
- This course is designed for the staff at Soaring Hawk Elementary. The training will be an opportunity to continue to align and plan next steps for the DCSD/SHE Strategic plan. Goals and interventions for individual students and small groups will be planned. (Big Rock 2) More tools for challenging behaviors with a focus on SEL (Big Rock 2) Small content committees will surface beliefs around teaching and learning, working agreements will be developed, and patterns using i-Ready and CMAS data will help groups determine next steps. (Big Rock 3)
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Kristie Krier
- Credit(s) and Type: 7 Hours Relicensure | Staff Development
- Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Yes
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Not at this time
Date, Time & Location
- Date: September 24, 2021
- Time: 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
- Location: Soaring Hawk Elementary Gym
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Participants will plan goals and interventions for individual and small groups.
- Participants will gain more tools for challenging behaviors with a focus on SEL work.