Full course description
- Soaring Hawk teachers and teacher led project teams will facilitate reflections and discussions focusing on school wide instructional resources and school wide systems and structures impacting all students at Soaring Hawk.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Stacey Roberson | Sarah Schraml | Ellen Muscato
- Credit(s) and Type: 5.5 Hours Relicensure
- SHE Admin/Pro-Tech, Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Not at this time
Date, Time, and Location
- Date: February 17, 2023
- Time: 7:45 AM - 3:45 PM
- Location: Soaring Hawk Elementary
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Support and aligned use of curriculum with developing understandings and practices of the “why” behind instructional decisions and aligned resources
- Reflective conversations and collaborative planning around school and district expectations
- Have fun together in our professional work and growth!