Full course description
- This is an eight hour course offer to support students in the classroom. The first four hours will be covering executive functioning and strategies for challenging behaviors. The afternoon will be focused on curriculum design. You will be provided with two options for afternoon sessions. The sessions will be priority standards, Ready Math 2.0, Vocabulary Strategies and STEMScopes. The summative assessments will be to determine two new strategies you want to implement in your classrooms in the next two weeks. The summative reflection will be a reflection on the what two strategies you tried and how you measured the success of implementation.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Kristie Krier
- Credit(s) and Type: 8 Hours Relicensure | Staff Development
- Certified Staff
- Classified Staff
Date, Time & Location
- Date: 2.12.2021
- Time: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Location: SHE Various Classrooms
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Learners will analyze and apply new strategies to help meet the emotional and academic needs of their students.