Full course description
- Essential Questions: How might we give one more percent each day to increase growth for students? How are the three big rocks, of the SHE/DCSD Strategic Plan, implemented and measured in our school? What are the big ideas & expected outcomes of the course? Setting Goals for year one and year two in committees Planning out the year with purpose and alignment based on data with i-Ready and CMAS SEL strategies and tools for redirecting students
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Kristie Krier
- Credit(s) and Type: 8 Hors Relicensure | Staff Development
- Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Not at this time
Date, Time & Location
- Date: November 1, 2021
- Time: 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
- Location: Soaring Hawk Elementary Gym
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Participants will plan goals and interventions for individual and small groups.
- Participants will gain more tools for challenging behaviors with a focus on SEL work.