SOE Professional Development Day September 24, 2021 is a Course
SOE Professional Development Day September 24, 2021
Ended Oct 2, 2021
Full course description
- SOE Professional Development on Collective Efficacy, Establishing Core Values, Writing alignment and Social Emotional Learning.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Jill Casas
- Credit(s) and Type: 6 Hours Relicensure
- Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Yes
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Not at this time
Date, Time & Location
- Date: September 24, 2021
- Time: 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Location: South Ridge Elementary Library
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Staff will establish common core values and goals for the school year.
- Staff will align in the area of grading writing assessments using a common rubric.