SOE Concept Based Inquiry in Action Book Study is a Course
SOE Concept Based Inquiry in Action Book Study
Ended Mar 11, 2021
Spots remaining: 12
Enrollment is closed
Add yourself to the wait list and you'll be auto enrolled when a spot opens
Full course description
- The group will break apart the book, Concept Based Inquiry in Action and discuss how to implement the learning into our inquiry based, IB classrooms.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Leslie Unger
- Credit(s) and Type: 16 Hours Relicensure
- SRE Certified Staff
Date, Time & Location
- Date: 9.4.2020
- Time: 8:00 AM
- 15 in person hours and 45 hours of independent work time
- Location: SRE - TBD
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Learners will discover what concept based inquiry is.
- Learners will choose several strategies on concept based inquiry to implement in their classrooms.