Full course description
- Teachers that will be providing Math Compacting for grades 3-6. Additionally, one representative from K-2 will also participate. Each Monday, the team will meet to discuss Math Compacting training, data dives, PLO work to determine the instructional pace, identifying holes in Math skills, readiness assessments, etc. This team will also meet with the GT facilitator supporting this work once a week during their planning time to receive direct support and training in their specific grade level.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Heather Groff, Shannon Tafoya, Terri Mole, Marlo Neuhaus-Franks
- Credit(s) and Type: 15hrs | Relicensure
- SVE Teachers
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- I can plan for compacting math programming to meet the needs of advanced learners.
- I can use data to drive instructional decisions that meet the needs of advanced learners.
- I can meet as a PLT to determine instructional moves that meet the needs of advanced learners.
- I can share my experiences and learning to support other teachers on our PLT.