Full course description
- Staff will have an understanding of the collective agreements, structures, routines, and schedule changes for the coming school year. For our PLC work staff will engage in collaborative conversations around i-Ready, data diamonds, curriculum, technology, and differentiation to support our students.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Brittany Kinder
- Credit(s) and Type: 6 Hours Relicensure | Staff Development
- SVE Admin/Pro-Tech, Certified Staff, Classified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
Date, Time, and Location
- Date: August 4, 2023
- Time: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Location: Summit View Elementary Library
Here are the outcomes for the course:
Learn Together (head), Care Together (heart), Work Together (hand) to ensure academic and social-emotional growth and learning for all students and staff, alike.
- I can review the schedule, ask clarifying questions, and identify how the schedule supports our learners.
- As a Professional Learning Community, I can use i-Ready, data diamonds, curriculum, technology, and differentiation to support student academic and SEL growth.