Summit View Elementary New Crew 2022 is a Course
Summit View Elementary New Crew 2022
Ended Aug 12, 2022
Spots remaining: 6
Full course description
- This day is an opportunity for new staff to get all of their questions answered from the nitty gritty details to the mission and vision of SVE. The new crew will have a developing understanding around the Dimensions of Student Achievement including Mastery of Knowledge & Skills, Habits of Character, and High-Quality Work.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Brittany Kinder
- Credit(s) and Type: 7.5 Hours Relicensure | Staff Development
- Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Charter School Staff = Not at this time
Date, Time, and Location
- Date: August 2, 2022
- Time: 8:00AM - 3:30PM
- Location: Summit View Elementary Library
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- I can explain the purpose of Crew and plan using Crew structure.
- I can use resources available to me to access materials and support.
- I can dialogue about the three Dimensions of Student Achievement and begin to apply these elements when planning for and working with students.