Full course description
- All staff are invited to learn skills, strategies, tips & tricks, and have time to collaborate with colleagues around relevant topics.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Brittany Kinder
- Credit(s) and Type: 10 Hours Relicensure | Staff Development
- Certified Staff
- Classidfied Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Charter School Staff = Not at this time
Date, Time & Location
- Dates: 9/1/2021 and roughly every other Wednesday after that
- Time: 7:45 - 8:25 AM
- Location: Summit View Elementary various locations
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Embrace the PLC process by gathering and looking at what really matters - supporting student growth academically and emotionally.
- Highlight staff talent through focused and relevant sessions to include, but not limited to: analyzing data and determining next steps, accessing tech tools, math intervention with the MDIS, supporting challenging behaviors, executive functioning, RAZ+ resources, dyslexia warning signs, reading intervention, utilizing STEMscopes.
- Tap into the growth mindset at adult learners.
- Staff has the opportunity to support each other in the learning process after sessions.