Full course description
|The Newcomers ELD Book Study 5.09A 5.09B ThunderRidge High School Spring 2022|
|10 Hours Relicensure | English Language Development (ELD)|
- Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Charter School Staff = Not at this time
- Start date of course content: February 18, 2022
- End date of course content: May 4, 2022
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- 5.09 Quality Standard I: Educators are knowledgeable about CLD populations.
- 5.09(1) ELEMENT A: Educators are knowledgeable in, understand, and able to apply the major theories, concepts and research related to culture, diversity and equity in order to support academic access and opportunity for CLD student populations.
- 5.09(2) ELEMENT B: Educators are knowledgeable in, understand, and able to use progress monitoring in conjunction with formative and summative assessments to support student learning.