Full course description
- Participants will learn about the ongoing benchmark, formative, and summative assessments found within StudySync's balanced assessment system. Participants will learn how to monitor student learning, gain tips on how to adjust instruction to meet the individual needs of their students, a plan data-driven PLCS.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Rob Thelen
- Credit(s) and Type: 3 Hours Relicensure
- Admin/Pro-Tech, Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Yes
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Not at this time
Date, Time, and Location
- Date: September 22, 2023
- Time: 12:00-3:00pm
- Location: Mesa Middle School Library | 365 N. Mitchell St. Castle Rock, 80104
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Learners will walk away with a greater understanding of the balanced assessment system found within StudySync, how to monitor student learning via the portfolio, and how to adjust instruction to meet the needs of all students.