Full course description
- Learn the essential functions of Enrich and how you can support your special education team. Support staff must complete the course before they will get access to Enrich.
- Type of Course: Self Paced
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Jen Hubbard
- Credit(s) and Type: 2 Hours Staff Development
- Secretaries/support staff for the Special education department at the secondary level (classified staff).
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes- for support staff only
- Charter Classified
- Start date of course content: August 22, 2022
- End date of course content: April 7, 2023
Here are the outcomes for the course (what participants will walk away with from the course).
- Learn the basics of Enrich and special education like how to run reports, how to print documents, attach files, and who to invite to meetings.
- Learn how to create meetings and other documents for your Special education teachers (like IEPs, Behavior Plans, etc)
- What the limitations of your permissions are, what you can and can't do in Enrich and for your Special education teachers.