Full course description
- SLPs and SLPAs are able to learn evidence based practices and collaborate to enhance their skillset.
- Lead Learners (Facilitator)s: Cindy Stephenson
- Credit(s) and Type: Relicensure credit per meeting attended
- Please Note: Transcripts will be updated up to 4 weeks after the course end date.
- SLPs and SLPAs
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Yes
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter SLPs and SLPAs
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Learn evidence based practices
- Collaborate with other professionals
- Improve treatment for students with speech and language needs