Full course description
- Walk through the IEP writing process from start to finish to learn how to write a legally defensible and CDE compliant IEP. The class is a blended course and participants are required to complete all online and in-person portions to receive credit for the class.
- Type of Course: Self Paced and In-Person
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Jen Hubbard
- Credit(s) and Type: 6 Hours Relicensure
- All Special Education providers and related service providers
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified
Here are the outcomes for the course (what participants will walk away with from the course).
- Participants will be able to identify what information makes an IEP compliant.
- Participants will be able to write their own legally defensible IEP.
- Participants will be able to find and use resources to help them with the IEP writing process.