Affective Needs Job Alike September 23, 2022 is a Course
Affective Needs Job Alike September 23, 2022
Ended Sep 26, 2022
Full course description
- This course offers collaborative and strategic work time for all AN center-based staff. There will be proactive planning and collaboration for the year. Sessions will include an in-depth look into Douglas County Quality Indicators, AN Climate/Culture, and Accept Identify Move curriculum.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Shannon Keenan
- Credit(s) and Type: 6.5 Hours Relicensure
- Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Not at this time
Date, Time, and Location
- Date: September 23, 2022
- Time: 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Location: HRHS
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Participants will have an overview of the expectations of the Douglas County Quality Indicators.
- Participants will build a community of support within the Affective Needs area.