Full course description
- This course is for high school Special Education, SSN, and Mild-Moderate Teachers and will cover Information & Eligibility for the Bridge Program, IEP Guidance for Writing Transition IEPs for Students Entering the Program, and Matriculation for the Bridge Program.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Judy Jordan | Kristen Shannon
- Credit(s) and Type: 3 Hours Relicensure
- High School Special Education, SSN, and Mild-Moderate Teachers
Date, Time, and Location
- Date: September 23, 2022
- Time: 8:00 - 11:00 AM
- Location: Highlands Ranch Bridge | 8250 Park Meadows Dr. Suite 110, Lone Tree, 80124
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- High School Staff will have knowledge and expertise about the Bridge Program to make appropriate referrals to the Transition Bridge Program.
- High School Staff will have knowledge of how to write a legally compliant Transition IEP for students entering the Bridge Program and access to Transition Resources.