Full course description
- We will get into the meat and potatoes of FBAs and BIPs. You will learn what data to take, how to modify instruction/supports based on that data, and what to do if the behaviors and BIP are in constant flux.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Shannon Keenan | Bernadette Pigeon
- Credit(s) and Type: 2.5 Hours Relicensure
- Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified
Date, Time, and Location
- Date: November 3, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM - 3:30 PM
- Location: TBD
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Use your data to guide change in supports and instruction.
- Know what to do if the behaviors and your data are changing faster than you can implement new supports.
- Ensure you are taking the right data when completing you FBA.