February 12, 2021 Conducting Comprehensive Evaluations is a Course
February 12, 2021 Conducting Comprehensive Evaluations
Ended Feb 14, 2021
Enrollment is closed
Add yourself to the wait list and you'll be auto enrolled when a spot opens
Full course description
- Particpants will learn how to conduct comprehensive evaluations for multiple disability eligibilities
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Jennifer Hubbard | Carole Gilfoyle | Alisa Creamer
- Credit(s) and Type: 3 Hours Relicensure
- Certified Staff
- Charter Certified Staff
Date, Time & Location
- Date: 2.12.2021
- Time: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Google Meet link: please enroll for details
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- How to create an individualized assessment plan.
- How to gather a full body of evidence and differentiate evaluations based on suspected disability.
- Clear understanding of evaluation processes.