Full course description
This course covers 4 basic procedures used in applied behavior analysis (ABA):
- Task Analysis
- Token Economy
- Lead Learners (Facilitators): Jennifer Tilley | Kristi Bird
- Credit(s) and Type: 3 Hours Relicensure | Staff Development
- Certified Staff
- Classified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Yes
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified and Classified
You will have 1 week to review the course materials and complete the assignments at your own pace.
- Participants will be able to identify different prompt classes, when to use prompts, and how to fade prompts to promote student independence.
- Participants will be able to select reinforcers using a preference assessment and use differential reinforcement to promote student independence.
- Participants will be able to break down tasks into discrete steps that are attainable for the learner
- Participants will be able to identify the cycle of using a token economy