Full course description
- Project Education is our new plan software system where all student plans will eventually be housed. This course is a prerequisite for any plan or user-specific training, and will show you how to navigate through the Project Education software.
- Type of Course: Self Paced
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Jen Hubbard
- Credit(s) and Type: 2 Hours Staff Development
- All certified staff who support students with education plans including building Administrators, 504 Coordinators, Special Education providers, GT facilitators, Multi-Lingual Learner and General Education Teachers.
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified
- Start date of course content: 1/8/2024
- End date of course content: 6/30/2024
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Learn about what Project Education is and what it can do
- Learn the basic navigation in Project Education such as understanding your dashboard, finding a student, finding student plans and reports