Full course description
- Readtopia pilot SSN teachers and EAs will learn the skills and strategies required to manage small groups of students in order to effectively present Readtopia literacy and math lessons.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Robin Carmack
- Credit(s) and Type: 2 Hours Relicensure | Staff Development
- Admin/Pro-Tech, Certified Staff, Classified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Yes
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Not at this time
Date, Time, and Location
- Date: February 17, 2023
- Time: 1:00 - 3:00 PM
- Google Meet
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Participants will be able to implement effective strategies for managing small groups of students with SSNs.
- Participants will be able to use interactive shared reading strategies with students who have SSNs.
- Participants will collaborate with other SSN teachers and EAs to create lesson plans using Readtopia.