Full course description
- This course is intended for district Occupational Therapists. The purpose is to review and collect feedback on a much needed sensory vs. behavior presentation that can be given to schools so our messaging is consistent. There has also been a request from the OTs to be able to learn from each other on creative treatment ideas so various OTs will be sharing.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Patty Kreinbrink
- Credit(s) and Type: 2 Hours Relicensure
- Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified
Date, Time, and Location
- Date: November 3, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Location: Rocky Heights Middle School, Library | 11033 Monarch Blvd, Lone Tree, 80124
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Development and feedback on a sensory vs. behavior presentation in order to improve consistent messaging to schools.
- To share new and unique treatment ideas in order to expand our practice and improve outcomes.
- To learn from each other and collaborate as a group of OTs.