Full course description
- SSN literacy teams, including the teacher and SLP/SLPAs, are invited to participate in this Community of Practice in order to collaborate and plan throughout the school year using Readtopia. We will work together to create a comprehensive year long plan and begin writing lesson guides, slide presentations, and preparing materials.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Robin Carmack
- Credit(s) and Type: 1.5 Hours Relicensure
- Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Yes
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Participants will have the opportunity to meet and collaborate with other SSN teachers and SLP/SLPAs throughout the school year.
- Participants will have a better understanding of the elements of Readtopia and/or Readtopia GO and be better prepared to teach the lessons in the fall.
- Participants will have time to create materials and plan their lessons with other building teams for the first semester of the 23-24 school year.