Full course description
- Green U goes virtual for our 2021 Film Fest! Play your way though 10-min video presentations full of resources, lessons and ideas to engage your students in their learning. Complete the virtual challenge to receive your raffle ticket that may lead to your choice of sustainability products for your classroom. Green U is open to all, however K-12 classroom educators and support staff will find the topics most relevant. A sample of topics include: e-gauges, CSU Chick Cam, Pollinators, Energy Use, Waste Reduction, the 5-E model and more.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Beth Church, Sustainability Coordinator
- Credit(s) and Type: 1 Hour Relicensure | Staff Development
- Start date of course content: 2.24.2021
- End date of course content: 4.9.2021
- Anyone who is interested in learning about Sustainability
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified or Classified
Here are the outcomes for the course (what participants will walk away with from the course).
- Access to a variety of resources and contacts designed to implement sustainability learning for any grade level.
- Access to ready-to-use classroom lessons
- An understanding of how sustainability initiatives can engages students in the classroom.