Full course description
- Green University focuses on environmental learning that is aligned to the 2020 Colorado Academic Standards, hands-on, and research based. We partner with community organizations to provide local resources and expert support to our educators. Each session focuses on content, how to incorporate it into the classroom, CAS alignment, operational procedures, and includes ready-to-use classroom lessons.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Beth Church
- Credit(s) and Type: 2-6 Hours Staff Development, depending on number of sessions attended
- Certified Staff
- Classified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Yes
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Certified or Classified
Date, Time & Location
- Date: February 16, March 9, and April 13, 2022
- Time: 5:00 - 7:00PM
- Google Meet Link: https://meet.google.com/uub-yjnm-zvb
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Become part of a larger community in sustainable learning.
- Identify how sustainability initiatives can coincide within CAS and classroom lessons.
- Contribute to the formation of sustainability initiative norms.
- Make school sustainability initiatives effective and more valuable within the classroom.