Full course description
- Read&Write is a literacy support tool that offers help with everyday tasks like reading text out loud, understanding unfamiliar words, researching assignments, and proofing written work. In this course, we will complete an overview of all the features of Read&Write that could potentially be used with students in your classroom.
- Type of Course: Self Paced
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Sara Rode | Shelly Elfner
- Credit(s) and Type: 1.5 Hours Relicensure | Staff Development
- Certified Staff, Classified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Yes
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified or Classified
- Start date of course content: July 27, 2023
- End date of course content: December 22, 2023
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Participants will know how to download the Read&Write software onto their computer.
- Participants will gain understanding of the tools available in Read&Write for Google Chrome to better provide accommodations for students.
- Participants will actively engage with the Read&Write toolbar.