Full course description
- Please join us on April 24th for the End of Year SSN Celebration and the official Readtopia Kick Off. There will be a special video presentation, guest speakers, a panel of SSN teachers who have been piloting Readtopia available to answer your questions and share their experiences using Readtopia, access to hands-on Readtopia materials and, of course, door prizes and snacks.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Robin Carmack | Sara Rode
- Credit(s) and Type: 2 Hours Relicensure | Staff Development
- SSN Admin/Pro-Tech, Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Not at this time
Date, Time, and Location
- Date: April 24, 2023
- Time: 1:00 - 3:00 PM
- Location: Castle Rock Library Event Hall | 100 S Wilcox Street, Castle Rock, 80104
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- SSN teachers will become familiar with Readtopia and how to navigate the dashboard.
- SSN teachers will have the opportunity to ask questions and collaborate with their peers in order to learn more about how the curriculum teaches the essential elements of literacy to students with complex learning needs.
- SSN teachers will learn about the many resources and trainings embedded in Readtopia.