Full course description
- The audience is the Student Assistance Department. By reading the book we will learn ways to work with students of many cultures and learn how to reach students in a variety of ways.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Mary Hoffmann
- Credit(s) and Type: 7 Hours Relicensure | Staff Development
- Certified Staff
- Classified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Charter School Staff = Not at this time
Date, Time & Location
- Date: September 24, 2021 | November 1, 2021
- Time: 12:00 - 2:00 PM
- Location: 373 Inverness Parkway Suite 205
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Practical take aways for working with students. A deeper dive into different cultures.